Where is the FIT Generation History Graph?

View Tag Cloud
    Level 2
    Hi,
    I've just been told that my eON FIT account has been moved to eonnext. But don't worry, eonnext is part of the eON Group so all should be good.
    So I work out that I don't have to create a new account as my account name has been crried over, just need a new password. And then I look for the generation graph that was on the eOn website. Nope, can't find it.

The graph was very useful as it graphically showed me how my generation varied over the seasons. It also showed how the solar panels were performing year on year. I could clearly see that year on year, I was either getting less sunlight or the panels are degrading.

But that facility has gone. So now I'm going to have to create and maintain a new spreadsheet to do it :-(
  • 10 Replies

• Best Answer

Level 1
    Best Answer
    Hey Everyone

Thanks for your patience while I got myself logged into the community pages.

I’m really sorry the Feed in Tariff (FiT) Graphs are not available anymore.The online experience for our FiT base is still in its infancy, the website you see now has only been available for a few months.

I have heard loud and clear over this and other threads that you really loved the graphs (we were never that sure that they were used in E.ON Energy) and as we develop our offering, I will make sure we feed this requirement in. I can’t promise it will come back quickly but it will 100% be part of my considerations for what the new FiT online world looks like.

In regards to our Phone Lines being busy, this is due to the read window opening on the 1st March and then anyone without an email address receiving a letter on the 5th March to provide reads, we have been extremely busy.

Usually we answer our calls within 2 minutes outside of our read windows, please bear with us things will get better.

Payments in E.ON Next will be made within the terms of your contract, for the majority of people payment is received well within 10 days.

Graeme
    Last edited by Beki; 19-03-22 at 19:49.
    Level 1
    @TheRealAdrian
    Absolutely agree with you. Looks like the new Wizz bang web site has less than the previous but cost twice as much lol This is what is referred to in the computer industry as an upgrade :-/ It would be nice if there was a way to contact them as well.
    Level 1
    @EssexRocks don't bother with the facebook/twitter method they suggest, I tried and the answer was "phone our FIT team on 0808 501 5218", I haven't tried that yet as I suspect "your call is important, but we are receiving high volumes of calls, you are #258 in the queue so please hold to be connected with the first available advisor" .... 2 hours later hangs up still not having spoken to anyone 😒
    Level 1
    @Spflmf yep looks like the new 'customers service' without the service lol. Beki is probably a robot as well. I just love how companies say that the customer is centric and they really listen to feedback. When I hear this I know it is the exact opposite. I have had some good results in making formal compalints with Octopus and to date have recvd over 150 quid in good will gestures over the last 2 years :-) I might try the same with Eon Next :-/
    Level 78
    Customer service might be a robot, but theunknowntech you see before you is not.

Unfortunately, I'm not even a customer let alone staff, so I can't really help out with this one. But I'll be around if you need me for anything else.
    Just another guy passing by... The unknown tech way...
    Pete is an IHD Tariff Update Robot! 🤖 Anasa is a Giant Enemy Robot Spider 🕷 🤖 Hannah is neither! Need Customer service? click here! Replacement IHD Guide? Here it is!
    Level 1
    @TheRealAdrian I agree with you, you will also find the FIT payments will take weeks not days.
    Level 1
    @TheRealAdrian, I was also disappointed that with all the assurances to not worry about the change, the new site contains none of my previous generation history, previous payments and am really dissapinted that the change now means that my reading dates are now out of sync with the anniversary of my installation. The original eonenergy site delivered the features I liked and I fail to understand why that wasn't taken as the Minimum Viable Product for the new site.
    Level 1
    This is really not good enough. Supposed to be customer service and they remove your FIT payment history, graphs etc! All in the name of 'improvement'

The 'official' answer doesn’t really answer the questions: all soft soaping stuff.

And it (‘Graeme’ can’t have been a human being) says: Payments in Eon Next will be made within the terms of your contract, for the majority of people payment is received well within 10 days.

Where do I go to find the terms of my contract? I can’t find it anywhere

And: you really loved the graphs (we were never that sure that they were used in Eon Energy)

How come they didn’t know? I really find it pathetic that they are not aware of what people are asking. I simply do not believe it. They simply decided to try and get away with it.

And as one correspondent says you’d have thought that they’d have taken ‘the existing as the minimum viable product’. Oh not, too easy. Less information seems to be better for us all.

As for ‘Contact us’… haven’t yet found a telephone number. Pressing on it mostly takes you round in circles.