Eon to EON Next Missing account

Level 1
    I had two accounts with Eon an Electricity used account and a Feed it Tarriff account for my solar panels. Supposedly both accounts should have been moved over to the Eon Next accounts however the only account showing on the Eon Next is the Feed in Tariff acount and no matter how many times i use the link for the Electricity used account to reset password etc it only ever shows the feed in tariff account.
    Basically before the move i had both accounts linked and could access them both using the same email address and password, this is now not the case please help as you new system s not working i have contacted customr services today to pay the bill and they said they would sort the problem out and all they did was send a link to reset the password which i did and nothing happened it just shows the one feed in tariff account again....
    Community Team
    Hi @nick71 Welcome to the Community 😄

I'm sorry to hear that you've not had much luck when you contacted us.

Not to worry! I've linked your accounts together so when you log in, you should be able to switch between the two now.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Thanks - Pete 😊
    Cool 😎 Calm 😌 Collected 🙌 - Here to help, or just for a chat if you like!

Do you agree with a comment? Give the member a 👍
    Got the right answer to a query? Click 'Best Answer' ✅
    Can't find any help using the Search function or by scrolling through our Community? 🤔 Ask a question by starting a new thread in a sub-forum here!
    Find all the ways to get in touch with E.ON Next here