Meter reading input fields incorrect and no bill

Level 1
    Hi there

My online meter reading input fields both say 'night' - It's an economy 7 meter but we pay the same rate day and night.

On top of that the higher and lower (day and night) readings have been swapped (by eon next) after the initial readings back in October 2021. Which way is correct? How do I know which 'night' reading to put my 'day' reading in? I've attached some pics for reference. One of the readings has 'meter reader' next to it - if this means a representative of eon next then this is incorrect as my meter is indoors and have let no-one in to read it.

Also, I haven't had a bill since being moved over from Igloo - any reason why not? I'm worried I'm getting behind, what with the recent price increases.

I've contacted eon next a few times regarding these issues to no avail, both by email and phone. Have been promised resolutions and call backs neither of which has happened.

Can you help?Name:  nightnight1.jpg
Views: 469
Size:  105.4 KB

Name:  meterwrong1.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  45.8 KB
  • 2 Replies

Level 1
    @pulham

Update: Eon have taken some money (£184.53) finally.
    However there is no bill available to view.
    In the 'Bills' section of the website it says, "You have not received any bills yet, but when you do all your billing history will be here."

All other issues remain
    Community Team
    @pulham

Update: Eon have taken some money (£184.53) finally.
    However there is no bill available to view.
    In the 'Bills' section of the website it says, "You have not received any bills yet, but when you do all your billing history will be here."

All other issues remain

Morning @pulham 👋 I'm Deb I'm one of the community co-ordinators here. I've taken a look at your account and it looks like the registers were incorrectly labelled. I think I've sorted it for you now but just to be sure i'm going to pop you a DM so I can get a few more details from you 😊 - Deb 🌻
    "Green is the prime colour of the world and that from which it's loveliness arises"-Pedro Calderon De La Barca 🌳

OUT OF OFFICE UNTIL 01/05/24 🏖