Extremely hard to get in contact

View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    I cannot contact by telephone as not working and receiving immediate message which is useless and shocking customer service and exactly what I have listened to on TV consumer programmes as well as read through reviews. We did not choose E-ON NEXT and as a customer of E-ON for a long time they chose not to inform us that we were being changed to yourselves. However you customer contact is the worse I have come across (apart from several courier services) and I am at a stage where I am beginning to think I need to make contact with a consumer programme and get this out about how a customer ME cannot ring because you are stopping me and expecting to just accept whatever online as new tariffs selection. Not my fault as a customer with the situation amongst all power providers but maybe some need to get a grip and listen to their customers to reach a far better service. I would like someone to ring my landline in the first instance which is on my account to discuss further. Unbelievable and I feel extremely sad for anyone else in the same situation as myself because it is this type of service that is making problems appear through no fault of the customer. Please respond.
    Last edited by Han_EONNext; 02-02-23 at 11:45.
  • 3 Replies

• Best Answer

Community Team
    Best Answer
    Hey @Steve55,

Deb here 👋 I'm one of the community co-ordinators here on the forum. We've been having some issues today with our phone lines so I'm sorry if you've had trouble contacting us.

I'm sorry that E.ON didn't inform you that you'd be switching to us at E.ON Next you should've received some form of communication. We usually email/write also to let you know when your account is starting the migration process & then again once you are on supply with us, have you not received this? If you're already on a fixed tariff then this will come over with you & if you're on a variable tariff then you'll be placed on the standard variable tariff with us also.

You can find out more about the migration process on our website here just scroll down to Help for your journey to E.ON Next section.

I completely understand how worried & frustrated you must feel with the price increase, this price cap is tough for lots of people myself included. We don't have many tariffs on offer at the moment however our prices are in line with the rest of the industry, if you're looking for a new tariff & need help with a quote Steve55 let us know and we will do our best to help you out 😊

Deb 🌻
    Last edited by DebF_EONNext; 15-02-22 at 16:32. Reason: grammar :D
  • Best Answer

Level 29
    Best Answer
    This is Steve55 - is someone going to ring or reply? I am not a social media user so restricted. We do not all fit the same 'one size fits all' .... where is the help? Even your message service is not working....???
    Sorry you are having a hard time getting in touch with customer services. May I ask what the problem is?
    Did you try 0808 5015200? If you did, and failed to get through, don't give up, because we are in the middle of a crisis at the moment and because of these circumstances there are communication issues due to peoples being affected by the pandemic as well as the energy crisis (many companies have gone bust with loads of influx of their customers suddenly being taken on by the big companies like Eon Next. However, if you did try using social media like sign up and use a Twitter account to communicate to Eon Next customer service team via private message, you would benefit greatly by the fastest response.
    I hope you get sorted sooner or later; would be curious to hear how you get on.
    Wishing you well😉

Eon Next Customer

Level 1
    This is Steve55 - is someone going to ring or reply? I am not a social media user so restricted. We do not all fit the same 'one size fits all' .... where is the help? Even your message service is not working....???