Eon to Eon Next Solar FIT Account

View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    I have now spoken to someone who looked at my account and said " This is a complete mess. There's no point in me saying anything else. The whole thing needs rebuilding (I presumed he just meant my account)"

To date, the account is still the same mess and I haven't been contacted since.
    Level 29
    I have now spoken to someone who looked at my account and said " This is a complete mess. There's no point in me saying anything else. The whole thing needs rebuilding (I presumed he just meant my account)"

To date, the account is still the same mess and I haven't been contacted since.
    I assume this was in the last week. Now that there is a tariff change taking place and a new tax year coming there may be some further delays explained by Hannah here
    It should be sorted in a reasonable time or you will have grounds to complain otherwise.

Eon Next Customer

Level 1
    After giving EoN Next a long time to sort out the issue of missing generation data, I have today gone into my account again to try to get all my historical generation data.
    NOW IT IS EVEN WORSE!!
    I can now only see 'Bills' between 24 April 2020 and 24 October 2021 ....

1. I AM LEGALLY ENTITLED TO MY DATA and have NOT been informed that it will be removed from view .... PLEASE PROVIDE ALL MY GENERATION HISTORY (simple EXCEL TABLE WILL BE FINE)
    2. Fix the site (as stated by many people many times) to show tabular and graphical generation and payment history NOT a series of separate statements
    3. THESE ARE NOT BILLS .... They are STATEMENTS .... please fix your site

The missing data has been an issue for many months now .... do we need to contact the ombudsman?
    Level 1
    After giving EoN Next a long time to sort out the issue of missing generation data, I have today gone into my account again to try to get all my historical generation data.
    NOW IT IS EVEN WORSE!!
    I can now only see 'Bills' between 24 April 2020 and 24 October 2021 ....

1. I AM LEGALLY ENTITLED TO MY DATA and have NOT been informed that it will be removed from view .... PLEASE PROVIDE ALL MY GENERATION HISTORY (simple EXCEL TABLE WILL BE FINE)
    2. Fix the site (as stated by many people many times) to show tabular and graphical generation and payment history NOT a series of separate statements
    3. THESE ARE NOT BILLS .... They are STATEMENTS .... please fix your site

The missing data has been an issue for many months now .... do we need to contact the ombudsman?

I can't work out the site either. As you say, they refer to statements as bills and provide little information.
    I provided a reading on 1st of March. I received a payment a few days later, which may, or may not be correct, because I've not received an intelligible statement and low and behold I've received another payment on the 1st April without explanation.
    They've not asked for or hinted that they needed a 31st March reading as the FIT rates increase on 1st April.
    Quite frankly I'm at a loss and will probably need to complain and take legal advice.
    My account with the old EON worked flawlessly for 11 years and has now descended into chaos.
    Would I be correct in assuming EON Next is simply a name change and not a complete change of staff and companies?
    Level 29
    First step is follow the complaints procedure as described here; then if no deadlock letter is received in 8 weeks then you are allowed to take up the issue with the Ombudsman.
    Would I be correct in assuming EON Next is simply a name change and not a complete change of staff and companies?
    Eon bought N Power and renamed it Eon Next in early 2020.

To both of you; get as much evidence as you can starting with photos of your meters; so if your complaint gets escalated, it will be resolved quicker alright.
    Level 1
    I have some slightly positive news. After waiting in a telephone queue for almost 30 mins and then a further 25 minutes of investigation, I've finally received some answers and my first statement from EON Next. Alas, I can no longer login to my account which is a situation that has occurred since the phone call. Therefore, there still seem to be problems.

And to answer one of my previous queries. EON Next is simply a name change after the acquisition of NPower. It's a shame they didn't keep the existing software and website though.
    Level 1
    First step is follow the complaints procedure as described here; then if no deadlock letter is received in 8 weeks then you are allowed to take up the issue with the Ombudsman.

Eon bought N Power and renamed it Eon Next in early 2020.

To both of you; get as much evidence as you can starting with photos of your meters; so if your complaint gets escalated, it will be resolved quicker alright.

Thank you Landmark. I have now submitted my complaint (i.e. that I want ALL my generation history and fit payment detail sent to me) at the email link you kindly provided. I hope all others will do the same!