Location of call centre

After moving to a new house already on npower I was forced to deal with them and their awful customer service staff. I suspect they were based in a country where staff are cheap but national I.Q average is under 80.
    Has anyone any idea if Eon Next follow the same doomed business model, or are their customer service staff in Britain?
    Third World call centre = Third World customer service
  • 10 Replies

Staff
    After moving to a new house already on npower I was forced to deal with them and their awful customer service staff. I suspect they were based in a country where staff are cheap but national I.Q average is under 80.
    Has anyone any idea if Eon Next follow the same doomed business model, or are their customer service staff in Britain?

Hi Disappointed!

Thanks so much for taking the time to post :)

I can confirm that all of our staff are based in the UK, and we follow a completely different business model! We're passionate about getting it right for you!

If I can help with anything specific, please do let me know!

Beth :)
    Team Leader - Digital Operations
    Level 5
    All the NPower staff I ever spoke to were U.K. based and were very helpful. Certainly much more helpful than the Eon people

as soon as my contract is up I’m leaving. You can’t even get decent information about usage from eon. It’s a huge backwards step
    Staff
    All the NPower staff I ever spoke to were U.K. based and were very helpful. Certainly much more helpful than the Eon people

as soon as my contract is up I’m leaving. You can’t even get decent information about usage from eon. It’s a huge backwards step

I'm sorry to hear this Rich :( Our technical wizards are working really hard to update the content on our website, and we're hoping to implement those updates really soon!

Beth :)
    Level 5
    Maybe you shouldn’t have been so quick to get rid of all those NPower staff! They could have told your technical staff how to actually make a competent system. However you don’t actually design your own systems even, you just buy it from Octopus so I suspect someone at eon is actually trying to get them to create it and they don’t want to do it without paying for it!
    Level 6
    E.ON Next call centre might as well be on Mars - I've never actually managed to get an answer to a single call.
    @Undecided Can I just check you're contacting the right number? Please know that our lines are open 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday. For home calls 0808 501 5200 and for business related calls 0808 501 5699.

There are other ways to get in touch; to send a message across to us on Facebook follow the handle @eonnext or Twitter on @eon_next and you can ask for a call back. You can also send us an email to hi@eonnext.com.

Sending positive energy to you,
    Beki - Digi Ops Team Leader & Sustainability Enthusiast

Everything & everyone powered by sustainable energy. 🌍
    Level 6
    @bekig: The number is correct. I don't use Facebook for security/privacy reasons, too many data breaches & too much selling of data goes on there. I downloaded Twatter for the sole purpose of contacting your company but I needn't have bothered because you rarely reply, if at all.

I've sent multiple emails to hi@eonnext, unhappy@eonnext & ceo@eonnext but have yet to get a single reply to any of them.

Your customer support is zero.
    Level 29
    @bekig: The number is correct. I don't use Facebook for security/privacy reasons, too many data breaches & too much selling of data goes on there. I downloaded Twatter for the sole purpose of contacting your company but I needn't have bothered because you rarely reply, if at all.

I've sent multiple emails to hi@eonnext, unhappy@eonnext & ceo@eonnext but have yet to get a single reply to any of them.

Your customer support is zero.
    I urge you to try again with as you put it "Twatter", because it does get a reply within 48 hours in my experience.
    I also urge you to be patient in this current energy crisis, just as we had to be patient to fuel our cars of late🙄
    You rate customer support as zero; I wouldn't because 'Bekig' responded 17 October 2021, 5 days before my present post of 22 October 2021.
    Level 29
    Ladies and Gentlemen, take what some gossipers here claim as conjecture with a pinch of salt about me. Its designed to lead gullible people into believing fake news; and there's a lot of it about these days, especially on the internet. I can announce that I am only a Eon Next customer as you are (I only assume you are as well as I).
    Furthermore, no one posting on this forum except the moderators has the authority (right), to gag me from sharing common sense, anymore than I do, and anymore than propogating rumours since I always prevail upon myself to be sincere and respectful, so if you have an issue with this, then I suggest you discuss it with the moderators (you know who you are who this applies to)😉