Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

Location of call centre
    01-05-21

After moving to a new house already on npower I was forced to deal with them and their awful customer service staff. I suspect they were based in a country where staff are cheap but national I.Q average is under 80.
    Has anyone any idea if Eon Next follow the same doomed business model, or are their customer service staff in Britain?
    Third World call centre = Third World customer service
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 3

02-05-21

Quote Originally Posted by Disappointed View Post
    After moving to a new house already on npower I was forced to deal with them and their awful customer service staff. I suspect they were based in a country where staff are cheap but national I.Q average is under 80.
    Has anyone any idea if Eon Next follow the same doomed business model, or are their customer service staff in Britain?

Hi Disappointed!

Thanks so much for taking the time to post :)

I can confirm that all of our staff are based in the UK, and we follow a completely different business model! We're passionate about getting it right for you!

If I can help with anything specific, please do let me know!

Beth :)
    ​​​​​​​Team Leader - Digital Operations
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 12

05-05-21

All the NPower staff I ever spoke to were U.K. based and were very helpful. Certainly much more helpful than the Eon people

as soon as my contract is up I’m leaving. You can’t even get decent information about usage from eon. It’s a huge backwards step
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 3

09-05-21

Quote Originally Posted by Richtea78 View Post
    All the NPower staff I ever spoke to were U.K. based and were very helpful. Certainly much more helpful than the Eon people

as soon as my contract is up I’m leaving. You can’t even get decent information about usage from eon. It’s a huge backwards step

I'm sorry to hear this Rich :( Our technical wizards are working really hard to update the content on our website, and we're hoping to implement those updates really soon!

​​​​​​​Beth :)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 12

09-05-21

Maybe you shouldn’t have been so quick to get rid of all those NPower staff! They could have told your technical staff how to actually make a competent system. However you don’t actually design your own systems even, you just buy it from Octopus so I suspect someone at eon is actually trying to get them to create it and they don’t want to do it without paying for it!
]>