Forum and Firefox Issue

There seems to be an issue between the forum software and Firefox 88.0.
    I open the home page and scroll across to Account....the login buttons disappear.
    Scroll above the line and they reappear.
    With a bit of tapping of the keyboard scroll buttons coupled with mouse movement I managed to land on the login button and log in.

Edit: I've just discovered the login form page so maybe that's the way to go.
    Last edited by Strat; 29-04-21 at 10:22.
  • 2 Replies

• Best Answer

Level 3
    Best Answer
    @Strat I reported problems with javascript a few weeks ago and I was told it would be passed onto the appropriate people but as usual nothing happened.
    I sometimes find that I am logged out as I navigate the forum group.
    Problems with adding a picture to a message showed up issues with javascript.
    If you try and go to the forum topic before logging in you will find that the login aspect disappears as you move your cursor down to login.
    Best to log in before clicking on forum aspect you want to view.

Silverfox.
    Last edited by Silverfox; 13-05-21 at 04:38. Reason: Adding further information.
    I'll add a "me too" for Firefox. In chrome at the moment. Also having problems on the main site trying to look at the the new rates as my ex-Powershop contact is coming to an end.

"We're sorry but we can't retrieve any tariff information at the moment, please try again later."

Thus far, early days, this setup is looking like a school project and it is not encouraging.