incorrect readings & incorrect electricity meter SN

View Tag Cloud
    Hi

I reported the issue with incorrect SN of my electricity meter since I moved to the current property.
    The SN you (EON) have is incorrect and the readings are not even close to what I have.
    I reported the issue first on October 2019! Social networks, countless emails, phone calls ... you do nothing!
    When I call you I hear "please send us email" and 4 times out of 5 I receive NO answer at all. Total ignore.

The reading you initially have were around 5000. The actual readings at that moment were ~12000! I've sent you check-in report, photos, etc.. no replies. Nothing is changing at all. Because of significant differences in readings I was unable to submit readings until November 2020.

After that you've completely changed the website and now I'm able to submit the readings.. but at what price?

This is just absolutely ridiculous.
    This is the last time I'm trying to report you this case.
  • Best Answer

Staff
    Best Answer
    Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear this and the trouble you've had trying to sort it. I've sent you a private message to get a bit more info and I'll do everything I can to help you. Scott - E.ON Next Digital Team