EON Next does not work at all no phone no app no social media no email no online chat

Level 1
    I need a revised invoice i have emailed tried online chat it says 2 weeks to send a revised invoice why does it take this long?

I need answers i cannot afford to pay £1000 in direct debit in one month when i dont owe that much and the estimated bills need correcting.

I am sure i am not the only one getting frustrated with this the old app used to update the moment you entered the readings.
  • 1 Reply

Community Manager
    @davidvora Its Anasa here one of the Community Co-ordinators 👋 I'm so sorry to hear that you weren't able to get hold of anyone. I understand how frustrating it must have been.

I can see that this has now been resolved for you so thank you for your patience but if you do need to get hold of someone you can contact us via our social media platforms Facebook, twitter or instagram and we're pretty quick at responding🏃‍♀️, you can also give us a call between the hours of 9am -5pm Monday - Friday.

Sending positive Energy 😊
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣