Book a smart meter instalation

Level 1
    I've received a message saying that my tariff will increase if I don't have a smart meter installed.

However, on my account dashboard there is no link to book a smart meter installation. If I go to the smart meter info page and click on the 'Book a smart meter appointment' link it just takes me back to my account dashboard... which doesn't have a link to book a smart meter installation.

How do I actually book a smart meter installation?

Regards,

Andy
  • 2 Replies

• Best Answer

Best Answer
    Hey @YMCtreasurer, Beki here 👋 It could be something as simple as you had opted out in the past and that they system hasn't changed our end (stops reoccurring emails etc). Don't worry though, we can still book this for you, you'll just need to reach out to the customer service team.

You can send a message across to us on Facebook (@eonnext) or Twitter (@eon_next) or if you prefer giving us a ring, know that our lines are open 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday. For home related calls it's 0808 501 5200 or for business related calls it's 0808 501 5699.

If you have any questions or just need some friendly advice in regards to your energy account, please pop me a message and I'll be more than happy to help.
    Level 78
    Howdy!

I think you can phone this one through to customer service to arrange the upgrade. I'm not supplied by E.On Next myself, so I don't have the list of links handy.
    Just another guy passing by... The unknown tech way...
    Pete is an IHD Tariff Update Robot! 🤖 Anasa is a Giant Enemy Robot Spider 🕷 🤖 Hannah is neither! Need Customer service? click here! Replacement IHD Guide? Here it is!