Igloo FAQ

Name:  Character3.png
Views: 1964
Size:  7.2 KBYou spoke, we listened!

Has the transition from Igloo to E.ON Next got you a little snowed under? Here are some of our most frequently asked questions from our newest customers.

What stage are you at with Igloo customers?

Your account should now be set up, your new account number should be with you and you can now log in to your online account and set up a direct debit!

Why is my Igloo credit balance higher than my balance with E.ON Next?

All credit balances should now have transferred over, unless the payments were made after the 7th October. We are expecting these payments to be in your account this week.

I had an open, unresolved complaint my previous supplier before I switched to E.ON Next- Can you help me resolve this?

As your complaint was raised with your previous supplier, we don’t receive any historic information about your account. Unfortunately this means that we are unable to help with any outstanding disputes you raised with your previous supplier.

What will happen to my Warm Home Discount?

If you're in the Core group then we'll make sure you receive your Warm Home Discount over the winter. If you're in the Broader group then you'll be able to apply for this online, once your account is set up.

What will happen to my Feed-in Tariff (FiT)?

As a generator, you need to switch your Feed-in Tariff to another FiT Licensee. E.ON Next is a mandatory FiT Licensee. You can find more details about how to switch to us at https://www.eonnext.com/help/feed-in-tariffs or you can find a list of all FiT providers.

Will my smart meter still send meter readings?

We’ll work our magic in the background to try to connect with your smart meter, which might take a few weeks. In the meantime, we’ll ask you to send your meter readings to make sure you get accurate bills.

How do I get in touch?

Send a message across to us on Facebook (@eonnext) or Twitter (@eon_next) or pop us an email to hi@eonnext.com. If you prefer giving us a ring, know that our lines are open 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday. Home related calls 0808 501 5200.
    Last edited by Beki; 07-12-21 at 13:59. Reason: Added image!
  • 0 Replies