Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Usage & Analysis

17-11-20

When are we going to get usage and analysis reports similar to what we used to get on the npower app? Also an app, this web based version really just doesn't cut it 😫.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 14

23-11-20

Hi there, funnily enough - i've just replied to a similar post on the general board. We're building up the available info on the online accounts at the moment. We've had lots of customers getting in touch to say that npower provided some fa consumption info on their online accounts and their app. We're also creating an app as we speak so watch this space (and i'll keep you all updated on here).
    Our Tech guys have said that the consumption data is planned to be ready early in the new year. Again, i'll keep you guys posted. Hat
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

09-02-21

Any updates on this? The way my bills have been broken down, it's impossible to work out an accurate 12 month consumption.

Thanks
    ​​​​​​​
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatwildeman View Post
    Our Tech guys have said that the consumption data is planned to be ready early in the new year. Again, i'll keep you guys posted. Hat
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

19-02-21

New to e-on. Is there any way that we can compare usage year on year currently?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 14

25-02-21

This is probably the most asked question we get. And we're hearing you loud and clear - I promise. We absolutely know how much you guys want it and it is coming, but i'll be honest - probably not for a few months yet. We had hoped to have something at the start of the year, but we've been working on some other functionality to make things easier such as meters readings on the IVR, the online renewals tool, and card payments over the phone. So it's being worked on, and is coming, but like the app - we want to make sure that it's right for what you guys need.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3

18-03-21

Npower might have given stats ,they also seem to think using 20% less electric in a year of lockdown in which a tumble dryer was added as well was normal. They also thought it was fine to charge night rate then a few months later tell you oh sorry that was your daytime readings not your night time.