Not heard anything since FiT migration

View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    Hi, I have been trying since April to ascertain what on earth is going on with my FIT Transfer from Npower which I was informed migrated over to yourselves in April. I have managed to get through on a couple of occasions and been told this is still being migrated, but it is now mid-October so nearly 7 months now!! I have not even had the decency of any correspondence from yourselves and find this appalling customer service. I haven't even been given an account number and so cannot log in to find out what is going on. I am now owed money going back to February as I bought the house with the Solar Panels included in the sale then. You have had the Transfer of Ownership documents twice now. I'm pretty sure if this was the other way round, this company would be pursuing me for payment by now, possibly taking me to court. Each time I contact someone on FB (I don't do Twitter) I am told they can't help me and to ring which I have been trying to do. I even sent a complaint email on the 28th of September to your Unhappy & CEO email accounts and to date not even had a reply or acknowledgment.

If an admin can please advise otherwise I will be taking this further
  • 3 Replies

• Best Answer

Level 1
    Best Answer
    @bekig Hi Beki, whatever you did worked after all these months as they finally contacted me yesterday with all my new account details. Thank you so much! Wish I’d come to this forum earlier now. Thanks again for all your help.
    @JJ53 Hey there. Beki from Team Energized here. I am so sorry to hear that you are having troubles with your FIT account. Would you be able to private message me your account number, name, email address and contact telephone number and I will send your account over to the FIT team manager to have a look into for you.

Sending positive energy to you,
    Beki - Digi Ops Team Leader & Sustainability Enthusiast

Everything & everyone powered by sustainable energy. 🌍
    @JJ53 You are so very welcome. I gave them a big poke 👉.

If you get a couple of minutes, I wondered if you would leave me a customer service review on our Trustpilot page! If you'd like to, you can follow this link: https://www.trustpilot.com/evaluate/eonnext.com

If you have any questions or just need some friendly advice in regards to your energy account, please pop me a message and I'll be more than happy to help.

Sending positive energy to you,
    Beki - Digi Ops Team Leader & Sustainability Enthusiast

Everything & everyone powered by sustainable energy. 🌍