Radio Silence

Thank you so much for your patience over the last month or so and thank you even more for being there for each other when needed! This is exactly how a customer forum should be run - with only emergency help from staff 🙌

It has been absolutely crazy with the energy crisis and so many accounts migrating. Should you need some unique help with your account that you couldn't find an answer for here; the best way to get in touch with us is to send a message across to us on Facebook (@eonnext) or Twitter (@eon_next) or if you prefer giving us a ring, know that our lines are open 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday. Home related calls 0808 501 5200 Business related calls 0808 501 5699.

Continue to be the awesome positive members that you are and reach out when you need to! 🌞

Anyway I can help, I will,
    Beki
    E.ON Next Community Manager

Everything & everyone powered by sustainable energy. 🌍

Last edited by Beki; 11-06-23 at 17:34.
  • 3 Replies

• Best Answer

Best Answer
    @Richtea78 This forum was never designed to be a customer & staff forum. The Community has been created to encourage members to help members with our lovely Community Team stepping in when needed.

If you have any concerns or wish to leave some feedback, my inbox is always open! 😊

Sending positive energy to you,
    Beki - Digi Ops Team Leader & Sustainability Enthusiast

Last edited by Beki; 11-06-23 at 17:37.
    Level 6
    Are you joking? You don't:

Answer your phones.
    Reply to your emails.
    Reply to your tweets & messages.

Get more staff.
    Address your obligations.
    Level 29
    The energy crisis cloud has a silver lining - it is a choice between investing in greenhouse emissions or in green carbon neutral energy sources of power. The price to pay is high in the short term, and the long term if we don't go carbon neutral soon.
    I hope the home insulation demonstrators get their way, and I hope that like petrol and diesel cars are replaced by electric cars, that gas boilers are also legislated to be replaced by electric boilers supported with heat pumps to every insulated home where electricity is carbon neutral. This is the only feasable future for us. If they can pay hundreds of billions for furloe scheme and HS2 transport link, then they can go carbon neutral. If it costs more, so be it, we can't afford to pay for it especially the ones with the means to pay (by fair tax).