Not sure which tariff to fix at?

Level 1
    Hey everyone. Just moved into our house and have, for now, decided to continue with the existing supplier. With news of increasingly volatile energy prices I'm wondering if I ought to fix to protect myself somewhat, but I don't know what the difference is between NextFlex or Next 2 Year V9 (or why the latter is more expensive OR why I should want to choose a more expensive plan).

Out of interest I went to Octopus just to see if I could get a quote but they're literally telling people not to change supplier this winter and recommend that we go to our supplier's default tariff to insulate ourselves from steep rises. What would you all recommend I do?
  • 1 Reply

Level 29
    Hey everyone. Just moved into our house and have, for now, decided to continue with the existing supplier. With news of increasingly volatile energy prices I'm wondering if I ought to fix to protect myself somewhat, but I don't know what the difference is between NextFlex or Next 2 Year V9 (or why the latter is more expensive OR why I should want to choose a more expensive plan).

Out of interest I went to Octopus just to see if I could get a quote but they're literally telling people not to change supplier this winter and recommend that we go to our supplier's default tariff to insulate ourselves from steep rises. What would you all recommend I do?
    Nothing. Consider the energy price cap as a 6 month deal; nothing more, nothing less!