New to E.ON Next? Here are some FAQ's for you...

View Tag Cloud
    Community Owner
    Hi everyone,

If you're a new E.ON Next customer, you might have some questions about your account and where to find stuff, so I wanted to share some FAQs below. You may have joined us from another supplier such as npower, so I hope the below is helpful. Please make a post below if you have any questions not covered here and I will find you an answer.

General FAQS
    Here are some
    key FAQs for new customers - Your account, moving to us, etc. Is anything missing? Please let me know below.

I need to see Eon Next's key policies...
    You can find them all
    here. Again, is anything missing from your point of view? Please let me know below.

What if I have an emergency?
    We have created an info page for gas leaks, power cuts and carbon monoxide awareness. Head
    here for more info.

I need to see E.ON Nexts' Terms & Conditions
    You can find a full list
    here.

What if I need account-related help?
    Please to our
    contact us page if you need help that you cannot here on the community.

Further info
    You can find more information about the E.ON Next brand
    here and we've got some great tips on energy efficiency, which I hope are helpful!

Is anything on our web pages unclear? Can we add more info to make things better? I'd love to hear your ideas and suggestions below.

Hat
  • 3 Replies

Level 5
    Maybe you could add to this

1) why did you move everyone away from NPower’s working systems website and app to eon nexts non working systems and non existing app?
    2) do you actually care about customer satisfaction at all?
    3) what are you doing about the lack of services?
    Level 1
    Maybe you could add to this

1) why did you move everyone away from NPower’s working systems website and app to eon nexts non working systems and non existing app?
    2) do you actually care about customer satisfaction at all?
    3) what are you doing about the lack of services?
    Here here !!! I agree !!

All the flannel that EONnext are putting out will not hide the bad customer service, the none working In House Displays and no app.
    And there is no complaint procedure in accordance with the regulations.
    @Daljit Hey there, thank you for taking the time to comment on our Community. I would like to talk through the issues that you have mentioned:

• Our app is now available through both Android and Apple devices! All you need to do is search E.ON Next and it will come up! Lots of customers are now happily using their app to track their energy, send us meter readings and adjust their tariffs, where applicable.
    • I would like to investigate why your IHD is not working, this could be the type of meter you have or it could be something a little more technical. If you pop me your account number, name and email address in a private message, I can look into this for you.
    • I'm so sorry to hear that you're unhappy - we do have a complaints procedure - you can view this is eonnext.com/unhappy - Once again, I would love this opportunity to reach out to you and get you smiling again!

Sending positive energy to you,
    Beki