how to change tariff when logged in on your account

Level 1
    Hi

Having spent 1 hour plus on the phone before being disconnected ! I'm somewhat frustrated!! I have signed up to Eon Next today and have an online account now - it appears i have no option once logged into my account to select or change my tariff. I rang up and as an example whilst on the call the handler selected me a tariff (which is not the one i wanted) to show me but then agreed there appears to be no way of managing this when i log into my account!!

Crazy as i i don't want to be on the phone to them if i find a better tariff and should in theory be able to manage this online myself and whilst my tariff when logged in is displayed there are no arrows or links to click on to be able to amend this. Even using the help function it says renew your tariff online but when clicked on takes me back to my account summary but there is again no option to change or switch or amend !!

Help please! what a frustrating day

VICKI
  • 6 Replies

• Best Answer

Staff
    Best Answer
    Hi there Vicki, thank you so much for taking the time to post on our Community!

This is a place designed for customers to help each other with their general account / supply queries - unfortunately I don't think another customer will be able to answer this question for you as we'd need to look directly into the account & find out what's happened to troubleshoot with you.

The great news is our wonderful Digital Teams are available on Facebook & Twitter 8am-10pm 7 days a week, so I'd recommend popping us a private message on a platform of your choosing, and we will look into this for you. You can also email us on hi@eonnnext.com and we'll get back to you as quickly as we can!

If you prefer giving us a ring, our lines are open 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday. Home related calls 0808 501 5200 Business related calls 0808 501 5699.

Hope this helps!

Beth :)
    Level 1
    I agree with you, I have found exactly the same problem. This new EON Next website does not offer the same facilities to control my account as the previous EON one did.
    Quite disappointing.
    Level 29
    I agree with you, I have found exactly the same problem. This new EON Next website does not offer the same facilities to control my account as the previous EON one did.
    Quite disappointing.
    We don't live in a perfect world, therefore, it's no good wallowing in disappointment, knowing that there ***is*** a way of controlling your account by simply following instructions so helpfully provided above by BethS😉
    Level 3
    I echo what you are all saying, it`s pathetic, when I want to look up a new tariff it just returns to the home page. hugely frustrating and another thing on the old site the direct debit payments would be added to your balance by the time you wake up in the morning, mine is still pending 2 days after the money was taken.
    Level 29
    I echo what you are all saying, it`s pathetic, when I want to look up a new tariff it just returns to the home page. hugely frustrating and another thing on the old site the direct debit payments would be added to your balance by the time you wake up in the morning, mine is still pending 2 days after the money was taken.
    Just follow Beth's instructions above and you will be sorted.
    Have a happy new year😀
    Hey all, Beki here 👋

We are all about positivity and constructive feedback here at E.ON Next. We strive everyday to be better for our customers and that's why if you have suggestions about how we can improve our services, website included, please pop them down on this thread so we can get the suggestions to the relevant team, wherever possible.