Introduce yourself...

Like he's done with Twitter? That went well...

yes exactly it’s gone very well, I use Twitter daily as a personal and a business one. It works very well indeed and as we have seen a lot of people were sitting at home having days off when ever they felt they needed space. They were charging $400 for lunch and lots of other scams. They are now gone.
    Level 91
    @Aspenbat

Perhaps it’s a function of how many staff there are, not whether they’re in a chatty call centre or home alone. It’s the company’s job to employ enough staff. Whatever it costs gets billed back to us customers in our standing charges so like everybody else we struggle to understand why things are so bad.
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.
    Community Manager
    @Aspenbat Anasa here 👋 I'm sorry to hear that you've not had the best customer experience, I know how frustrating this can be for you with long call wait times 😰 as mentioned we've experienced a lot more calls that expected due to the price cap and the government funds this year that all happened suddenly without much of a warning.

Working from home is actually one of the best things to come out of EON Next, it means that we can be available for our customers 24/7. Our day teams work 9-5pm Monday to Fri so imagine how it would be if none of our customers could get hold of us after that time?

Whilst working from we can work around the clock at weekends where as this would not be possible if we were working from an office. Especially taking in the time it takes to commute to work, being stuck in traffic.. all these hours can be spent productively serving our customers.

As we are working from home and can cover more hours we have been able to work across more social media channels, recently introducing WhatsApp.

We are working as fast as we can to get to our customers as quickly as we can via whatever channels possible but it has been very busy since the price cap announcement and hopefully will settle down towards the beginning of the year.

We have taken on board lots of feedback on how to improve customer service so we do appreciate any feedback we get to make customer services running more smoothly. It will be interesting to see how we are doing this time last next year 😊
    Last edited by Anasa_EONNext; 18-12-22 at 10:55.
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣

Level 91
    @Anasa_EONNext

will information on customer device performance last 2 years and this be published openly and transparently?

I somehow doubt it.

the staffing levels are clearly insufficient to cope with issues. And the implementation of the £400 discount was desperately poor given there had been months to prepare. In retrospect the introduction of that measure at the same time as an OFGEM price change, as mandated by the government, was unfortunate. But customer service or the lack of it in a timely fashion has been poor ever since the transfer of customers under the SLOR process last winter.
    Community Manager
    From where we are it is more processes and systems rather than being understaffed and there are changes we want just as much as you and we are working hard to get things improved but for lots of reasons these things can take time to change or amend @meldrewreborn there have been lots of different processes, some that have failed and need to be looked into, some that have already been improved.

We can't change what has been done or how it has previously been done we can only work towards improving and making things better and we have come a long way since EON Next first opened and had many unexpected situations such as covid, the price cap, taking on other suppliers with short notice. As I said I look forward to seeing what the new year brings especially with the Community and all the wonderful volunteers we have on here things can only get better! 😊
    Community Team
    Hi @Aspenbat

I messaged you around 4 days ago after you've had trouble getting in touch and addressed your concerns , have you checked your private messages? 😊
    Cool 😎 Calm 😌 Collected 🙌 - Here to help, or just for a chat if you like!

Do you agree with a comment? Give the member a 👍
    Got the right answer to a query? Click 'Best Answer' ✅
    Can't find any help using the Search function or by scrolling through our Community? 🤔 Ask a question by starting a new thread in a sub-forum here!
    Find all the ways to get in touch with E.ON Next here
    Community Manager
    Hello! Anasa here 👋 We'd be happy to see if we can help you out, just pop up a new post without any personal details such as account number, address and me and our wonderful volunteers will be able to have a look to see if they are able to help you, if it is more account specific you'll need to get in touch with us via one of our Social Media platforms 😊
    Level 2
    Hi all 👋,

Just thought I would pop a comment on and introduce myself. I'm Jem and I'm part of the public social team at E.ON Next, meaning myself and my lovely team deal with all things public on our social media. We respond to all the public tweets and comments and love to share information and knowledge with as many people as we can so people understand their usage and accounts more. 😀

I have 3 lovely pooches that I love to death but drive me mad at the same time 😂, I also have a 3 year old too so I'm very rarely sat down and my house is also a mess 99% of the time but I wouldn't change it for the world 😊.

A funny/interesting fact about myself is that I used to be a zookeeper and my favourite animals are Gorillas & Orangutans. I just find them absolutely fascinating and my dream would to be able to see them in their natural habitat 🦍. My absolute idol is the one and only David Attenborough, his pure passion and love for all things natural is truly remarkable.

I'll be lurking in the background on the community but if anyone needs any help at all with anything please don't hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the lovely community staff 😁
    “The truth is: the natural world is changing. And we are totally dependent on that world. It provides our food, water and air. It is the most precious thing we have and we need to defend it.” - David Attenborough 🌿