Sent text with link to non smart phone?

Level 1
    Good morning, Just got sent a text to a non smart phone with a URL link in it. Do you just assume that everyone has a smart phone nowadays? Long URL I have no intention of struggling to copy, can I just have a good old fashioned email please? Also just checked communication preferences and text message option ticked 'no'.
  • Best Answer

Staff
    Best Answer
    Morning @slangdon, thank you so much for taking the time to post on our Community!

This is a place designed for customers to help each other with their general account / supply queries - unfortunately I don't think another customer will be able to answer this question for you as we'd need to look directly into the account.

The great news is our wonderful Digital Teams are available on Facebook & Twitter 8am-10pm 7 days a week, so I'd recommend popping us a private message on a platform of your choosing, and we will look into this for you. You can also email us on hi@eonnnext.com and we'll get back to you as quickly as we can!

If you prefer giving us a ring, our lines are open 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday (although given the bank holiday this weekend the lines aren't open until Tuesday). Home related calls 0808 501 5200 Business related calls 0808 501 5699.

Hope this helps!

Beth :)