shocking customer services

Level 1
    the old man has dementia and is getting worried about the way the bills are showing on his account, tried numerous times with his carers to get answers nothing in reply. Really want to get him to go to another company but they are not answering or returning emails.
    Hate to moan but it is awful service they know he has these illness's as well
  • 2 Replies

• Best Answer

Staff
    Best Answer
    Morning @nwalton, thank you so much for taking the time to post on our Community! This is a place designed for customers to help each other with their general account / supply queries - unfortunately I don't think another customer will be able to answer this question for you as we'd need to look directly into the account.

The great news is our wonderful Digital Teams are available on Facebook & Twitter 8am-10pm 7 days a week, so I'd recommend popping us a private message on a platform of your choosing, and we will look into this for you. You can also email us on hi@eonnnext.com and we'll get back to you as quickly as we can! If you prefer giving us a ring, our lines are open 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday (although given the bank holiday this weekend the lines aren't open until Tuesday). Home related calls 0808 501 5200 Business related calls 0808 501 5699.

Hope this helps!

Beth :)
    Level 78
    Hi.

I think I can answer this one without using template replies. I'm not a customer here myself, nor an employee but I do know a thing or two (I'm actually a forum volunteer from elsewhere who stops by this one from time to time). If you get yourself added as a Secondary Contact, this should allow you account access. Alternatively, I believe a Lasting Power of Attorney covering Property and Financial matters should also be sufficient to gain access, provided you can set this up.

If you wish to change supplier and leave E.On Next, you do not need to speak to E.On Next at all. Simply sign up with your new chosen supplier and they'll do all the heavy lifting for you - including automatically notifying E.On Next of your intention to switch away. In the meantime, you can simply carry on paying the bills for now and once the Final Bill is paid off, the account will be closed.

I hope this helps.
    Just another guy passing by... The unknown tech way...
    Pete is an IHD Tariff Update Robot! 🤖 Anasa is a Giant Enemy Robot Spider 🕷 🤖 Hannah is neither! Need Customer service? click here! Replacement IHD Guide? Here it is!