Payment

Level 1
    Hi everyone. Has anyone else made a payment and the payment hasn't been applied to your account and now it says your in debit even though you paid the full amount and have proof you do but yet E.ON are still phoning asking for payment and still my payment hasn't been applied to my account and even when I go to pay my new bill it still says I'm in debit from last months bill. Also when I phone the customer service people aren't much help and can't give me much information on where my payment is and how come it hasn't gone onto my account. I paid it on the 2nd March and the amount left my account on the 3rd March but yet its still saying You have a pending payment. A payment hasn't yet been applied
    Last edited by Sallie; 17-03-23 at 09:11.
  • 2 Replies

• Best Answer

Level 91
    Best Answer
    @Sallie

I would say this is one for customer service but you’re clearly getting nowhere there.

I pay by DD so can’t make a direct comparison here but in my banking app if I tap on my latest payment it shows my energy account number. If you can do this on the pending payment you could check the reference number matches your account number. If not then that could be the issue. If all looks ok then a screenshot to C.S. may help. Perhaps the bank can stop the payment and you could try again.

That’s all I can think of at present.
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.
  • Best Answer

Community Manager
    Best Answer
    Hello @Sallie Anasa here 👋 Welcome to the Community! I agree with what @JoeSoap has said have you been able to check this? Is the payment still pending on your account? If so the best thing to do is get your screen shots to show the payment and how this was made and we'll be able to find out where the payment has gone for you without this we won't be able to look for the payment so I'm guessing that when you spoke to customer services originally the only thing they could see was the payment was still pending/not made as yet so would be unable to chase this without the evidence to be able to chase it, once you have that we'll be able to fully track the payment for you 😊
    Last edited by Anasa_EONNext; 19-03-23 at 11:02.
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣