Ex-nPower, dual tariff - unable to submit meter readings, no bills since Feb

Level 1
    I have been unable to submit meter readings since being moved from nPower several months ago. I am on a dual rate tariff but the meter readings submission screen only shows one field of entry.
    I have queried this but had no satisfactory response so far other than it is being looked into. Each time I query it I advise the latest readings and hope they are logged somewhere.
    In the meantime, direct debits are being taken and my account shows a false credit balance because no energy charges have been added on.
    I am concerned that I am racking up a large bill and want to get this sorted so that I know where I am.
    Any suggestions as to what can be done to sort this out would be very much appreciated.
  • 3 Replies

• Best Answer

Best Answer
    @Ashleyman I have tried to pop you a private message however I believe your settings are off for that. If you hover over my name, you may be able to see a link that says 'private message'. You can pop me a message there if you like wiht your account details, and a contact tel no and I'll have a look into your account.😊
    @Ashleyman Hey there - Beki here! I wonder if it would be possible to check all your meter details with you. I'll be on social media (FB and Twitter) tomorrow from 930am-230pm and 5-10pm if you would like to pop me a message with your account number and photos of your meter including your serial number. I have found when people were not able to put meter readings through online it could be that we have some incorrect details about your meters or a missed meter exchange. It is definitely worth us looking into for you as it is a problem that can easily be rectified. Hope to hear from you soon. 😁
    Level 1
    @bekig Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, had a few other things to deal with. I don't do social media so can't do what you ask - any other means of communicating with you?
    I have done some rough calculations and I believe I am looking at a bill of several hundred pounds when it all catches up and that does worry me.