Unable to register online

View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    After being moved across from n power and trying to get through on your phone lines and what's app I'm still unable to activate my account online. How come a company that has so many ways to contact them finds it impossible to actually use any of these to help your customers.
  • 2 Replies

• Best Answer

Level 91
    Best Answer
    @Nicswansea88

You probably need some staff help here and mentioning one of them seems to help get some attention. I don't know who would be best but @DebF_EONNext was around earlier so this might be a start.

In the meantime perhaps you could add a bit more as to the exact issue, ie. are you awaiting an email so as to activate your account? The more precise info may help expedite things for you.
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.
    Community Team
    Morning @Nicswansea88,

Welcome to the community 👋 thanks for taking the time to post 😊. I have tried to locate your account using the email address associated with your username however I can't find any account with those details. Usually when you are having trouble getting into your online account it's a pretty quick fix as it's usually something simple like there's no email address attached to your account or a simple spelling mistake in the email address so the online portal is unable to link it to you.

I can see you've mentioned you've sent our digi team a message on WhatsApp, someone will get back to you ASAP they are a little swamped over there at the moment as you can imagine with the price cap news we are much busier than normal over all of our platforms.

If it is an emergency or an extremely urgent time sensitive issue and you're unable to wait for a reply from the digi team, then please pop us an email with the full name of account holder, full address including postcode and the account number to community@eonnext.com and one of the community team will get back to you.

Deb 🌻
    Last edited by DebF_EONNext; 03-09-22 at 07:44. Reason: spelling
    "Green is the prime colour of the world and that from which it's loveliness arises"-Pedro Calderon De La Barca 🌳

OUT OF OFFICE UNTIL 01/05/24 🏖