No statements

Level 1
    I have had no statements since March despite giving multiple meter readings. Why is it:
    a) near enough impossible to find a phone number to contact this shower
    b) closed during evenings when most people want to call

no customer service at all and will be leaving as soon as possible absolutely shocking.

• 1 Reply

• Best Answer

Community Manager
    Best Answer
    Hi @Liam Anasa here one of the Community Co - Ordinators, I can see that you've already had a few conversations on here about your account, The Community is a place where customers are here to support each other, we're in the background and we keep the forum friendly and safe by checking posts and ensuring the guidelines are being followed.

If there is an issue where a member on here can't help you one of the co - ordinators may step in if it's an easy fix or perhaps an emergency, if its more account specific we'll direct you to our customer services where you'll be able to get the help that you need.

We're here 24/7 365 days of the year, our phone team close at 5pm and don't work weekends but our other channels are open an available, we have Facebook, Twitter or email if you prefer although not the fastest way to get a response compared to the other options we have also recently introduced WhatsApp so lots of ways to get in touch with us.

Seems your issue was a quick fix and I've been able to get your account billed and up to date again, we'll be sorry to see you go but do understand that you have to do what is best for you. I've raised a complaint for you to show your dissatisfaction 🙂
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣