Final Igloo statement?

Level 1
    I have been transferred to Eonnext from Igloo.

The last bill I had from Igloo had a credit of a couple of hundred pounds in September. But it was based on very high estimated readings.

I took readings on the 3rd October which were much lower than that last bill stated and gave these to both Igloo & Eonnext.

From looking on my Eonnext account it is now showing a credit of around £600 that has just been added from what must be Igloo.

There are no bills yet on my account and there is also a credit of the first monthly payment that has been taken.

I think my opening meter reads with Eon are correct, but how can I see if the credit from Igloo has been calculated correctly?

I’ve sent an email to customer service and so far had a series of completely incorrect emails back from ‘Joanne’ (first she called me ‘Carl’ which isn’t anything like my name - I think she was trying to copy and paste an earlier reply but accidentally just sent me the email…then she immediately sent the same email again but actually addressed to me - only problem was she didn’t answer my question at all and just said I should give Eon a meter reading to get an accurate bill…I then asked again what my opening reads were and whether I could get a breakdown of the Igloo credit. This time I was given someone else’s ‘Day & Night’ readings - I don’t have economy 7, just standard gas & electricity! And given a link to the igloo page on the website which didn’t answer my question either….all accompanied by ridiculous emojis).
  • 1 Reply

• Best Answer

Head of Community
    Best Answer
    Hey Newigloo

Really sorry to hear of your experience with us so far - not what we'd want at all! I've had a quick look at the email exchange and it's not up to the standard we'd expect from any of our colleagues.

Just to keep your account details safe I won't go into detail here, but I will send you an email myself answering your questions (and I'll avoid the emojis!).

Thanks

Hannah - Head of Community & here to spread positive energy