eon next Meter Readers

Hello,

I am new here, having been compulsorily transferred from npower.

Can you tell me when your meter readers will be coming round?

My meter hasn't been read by the meter readers from npower or yourselves for getting on for 15 months now.

Many thanks.
  • 6 Replies

• Best Answer

Staff
    Best Answer
    Hello,

I am new here, having been compulsorily transferred from npower.

Can you tell me when your meter readers will be coming round?

My meter hasn't been read by the meter readers from npower or yourselves for getting on for 15 months now.

Many thanks.

Hi @PeterS

Thanks for taking the time to post!

Is there any chance you can pop me a private message with your account number or address so I can look into this with you? I'll be back with you as quickly as I can.

Alternatively, if you'd like a quicker reply (I am but one woman and not here all the time! 😂), it might be worth popping over to our Facebook and Twitter pages and asking one of our amazing Digital Operations Team to give you a hand - they're available 8am-10pm 365 days a year! Simply search "E.ON Next"

Hopefully we'll speak soon!

Beth :)
    Thank you, but I am not on twitter or anything.

I am on your Priority Support Register and cannot read my meter due to disability (I cannot bend down to read it) and I live alone.

I keep receiving e-mails telling me to read my meter every month (I received one again this morning).

I have today had a kind visitor read my meter, but I cannot rely on asking visitors to read the meter every time I receive on of your e-mails.

Hence enquiring when your meter readers come round?

Also, I cannot work out how to send my account details.

Many thanks.
    Hi @PeterS

Thanks for taking the time to post!

Is there any chance you can pop me a private message with your account number or address so I can look into this with you? I'll be back with you as quickly as I can.

Alternatively, if you'd like a quicker reply (I am but one woman and not here all the time! 😂), it might be worth popping over to our Facebook and Twitter pages and asking one of our amazing Digital Operations Team to give you a hand - they're available 8am-10pm 365 days a year! Simply search "E.ON Next"

Hopefully we'll speak soon!

Thank you Beth , but I am not on twitter or anything.

I am on your Priority Support Register and cannot read my meter due to disability (I cannot bend down to read it) and I live alone.

I keep receiving e-mails telling me to read my meter every month.

I have today had a kind visitor read my meter, but I cannot rely on asking visitors to read the meter every time I receive on of your e-mails.

Hence enquiring when your meter readers come round.

Also, I cannot work out how to send my account details.

Many thanks.
    Staff
    @PeterS Hi Peter

I've sent you a private message now, if you could reply to that when you get a chance I'll be able to look further into this with you :)

Thanks!

Level 1
    I had someone rock up with no id asking to read my meter in the beginning of July, i sent them packing as no id was even offered, but they did know who they where asking for at the address as i heard it over a radio. Do your meter readers carry ID ? if so why wont they show it.
    @hiswitzend Hey there, our meter readers should carry ID and when asked should show it so I completely understand your precaution with this and we want nothing more than you to feel safe. Next time if they attend and you are unsure, you can give us a call and we can confirm if the engineer is one of ours. 0808 501 5200.

If you'd like extra peace of mind you can also choose a password, which we'll need to tell you before you let us in.

This is free to set up and you can change it at any time. We'll only give it to people who need to know it.

Beki