Gas Supply Disconnected-Chameleon ihd3

Level 1
    Hehehe, no worries.

Please excuse Beki's popcorn eating habits. Clearly she doesn't have to work hard enough when I'm around... XD

sorry for the delay but here are my exciting pics 😂
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    I just want my smart meter to work.
    Level 78
    Thanks!

Hmm... It appears that you've got a SMETS1 meter there - and it seems as if it's a pre-owned one. While it was installed for you in 2019, it has a 2018 date stamp and the fact the meter index wasn't zero at the point of install, confirms that someone else had it before you did. But with that said... I'm also wondering whether your site has started to migrate to DCC via Enrolment & Adoption. I think a certain popcorn munching moderator might be able to check the status...

If that is the case, it may explain why it's showing up as disconnected on your IHD right now. Gas meters take longer to migrate than electric meters due, due to some pretty complicated scenarios that are caused by the way they work.
    Just another guy passing by... The unknown tech way...
    Pete is an IHD Tariff Update Robot! 🤖 Anasa is a Giant Enemy Robot Spider 🕷 🤖 Hannah is neither! Need Customer service? click here! Replacement IHD Guide? Here it is!
    Level 1
    Thanks!

Hmm... It appears that you've got a SMETS1 meter there - and it seems as if it's a pre-owned one. While it was installed for you in 2019, it has a 2018 date stamp and the fact the meter index wasn't zero at the point of install, confirms that someone else had it before you did. But with that said... I'm also wondering whether your site has started to migrate to DCC via Enrolment & Adoption. I think a certain popcorn munching moderator might be able to check the status...

If that is the case, it may explain why it's showing up as disconnected on your IHD right now. Gas meters take longer to migrate than electric meters due, due to some pretty complicated scenarios that are caused by the way they work.

@Beki hi popcorn muncher any idea about the above?

😬
    Level 78
    It looks like Beki has been rather swamped recently and hasn't managed to catch up to many threads. That might be partially my fault, as I've been smashing this forum to pieces with my bug hunting skills recently and it's resulted in a huge list of bugs that Beki and Hannah need to flag up with the forum provider. :(

If Beki doesn't manage to stop by soon, customer service should also be able to do the same checks for you. It may be easier if you ask them to review this thread as it may help with context as well.
    @Barrys I am so sorry for my delay in responding. It has been very busy here and I have been recruiting a team of awesome Community Co-Ordinators that are going to be helping me out soon! More on that to come!

But your SMETS1 meters are connected to the DCC and so we are receiving regular meter reads. I have sent off for some device info and also sent an update to your IHD that should kick in at midnight tonight. Let me know if you have any luck with it in the morning!
    Level 1
    @Barrys I am so sorry for my delay in responding. It has been very busy here and I have been recruiting a team of awesome Community Co-Ordinators that are going to be helping me out soon! More on that to come!

But your SMETS1 meters are connected to the DCC and so we are receiving regular meter reads. I have sent off for some device info and also sent an update to your IHD that should kick in at midnight tonight. Let me know if you have any luck with it in the morning!

hi beki thanks so much for replying, i’ll get the popcorn ready for midnight 😂 exciting
    Level 1

hi beki

thanks so much for taking the time to do that. Unfortunately it still says gas supply disconnected, i have turned my chameleon off and on again no luck :-(

Level 1

hi beau thanks for doing that but still says gas disconnected unfortunately. :-(
    Level 78
    No amount of moderators will ever be enough to capture this evil genius though! You'll never locate my sekrit underground lair... Muhahahahahaha!!!

Anyway, jokes aside I had a feeling that your site had migrated somehow. But directly accessing the systems to check the status isn't something I have the power to do myself. Admittedly, even with my skills I still have to ask for help sometimes!

But hopefully Beki has managed to get things working for you. It should eventually stabilise itself over time, especially if/when the E&A process fully completes. The fact meter readings are coming through is a good sign, but doesn't always mean the entire process is completed after all. :)
    Level 1
    No amount of moderators will ever be enough to capture this evil genius though! You'll never locate my sekrit underground lair... Muhahahahahaha!!!

Anyway, jokes aside I had a feeling that your site had migrated somehow. But directly accessing the systems to check the status isn't something I have the power to do myself. Admittedly, even with my skills I still have to ask for help sometimes!

But hopefully Beki has managed to get things working for you. It should eventually stabilise itself over time, especially if/when the E&A process fully completes. The fact meter readings are coming through is a good sign, but doesn't always mean the entire process is completed after all. :)

hi dude unfortunately its still not working:-( I tried to reply to beki but it wouldn’t let me :-(