Possible Faulty Smart Gas meter?

Level 91
    If this sort of event went on for 2 months with our broadband, mobile phone service or TV package the newspapers would be full of it.
    But do you think that many people now accept that smart meters (and the systems that enable them) are just not up to scratch – but that in the overall scheme of things it doesn’t matter? And is that because people don’t know how they’re paying for them?
    Level 1
    Hi @bucket ,

This doesn't look right at all to me. I think your meter has failed to commission properly, as it should otherwise know the MPRN for your supply and will need further investigation. Let me catch a wild @Beki_EONNext with my Master Ball. :)

A day before you posted this, I contacted Eon Next via Facebook and they referred the issue to their Smart Meter team and I have heard nothing since.

A week later gas meter started showing its MPRN, couple of days later gas started appearing on the IHD.

And now the gas meter readings are now being uploaded.

I haven't heard from Eon Next, so I don't know if the issue resolved itself or someone in the background fixed it. 🤔 But the good news is, at least it's finally fixed.