Feed In Tariff - Meter Reading Reminders

View Tag Cloud
    Level 5
    The reason you can’t see the posts is because the admins are not approving them. If you are subscribed to the thread you will get an email telling you when someone replies and what they said but if the admin doesn’t approve the post, it doesn’t go live on the site so you can’t see it on here.

it’s another example of how bad the system they are using is. They have no clue how to run a forum
    We have to approve post due to SPAM. Please bear with us; with the Energy Crisis things have been slower than usual however personally I would rather moderate posts than then forum be filled with horrible links, SPAM etc etc.

Sending positive energy to you,
    Beki - Digi Ops Team Leader & Sustainability Enthusiast

Everything & everyone powered by sustainable energy. 🌍
    Level 1
    Thanks RichTea. Yeh I thought that's what was happening, I was getting a copy the post but the post hadn't cleared admin. I was concerned when the first FIT was requested in June and the web page was a single little window to enter the value in.

My query has been answered by a direct communications with the FIT team, which is basically, if I didn't request metered output from my system then it goes on 50% consumption of generated power. But to move to metered output, I have to provide a photo of the export value (which is available to them remotely but I guess they are not set up to process this value).

Seems like a team that have been put together with limited resources because its something N power didn't want to do, or they see a way of money shuffling.
    Level 5
    We have to approve post due to SPAM. Please bear with us; with the Energy Crisis things have been slower than usual however personally I would rather moderate posts than then forum be filled with horrible links, SPAM etc etc.

Sending positive energy to you,
    Beki - Digi Ops Team Leader & Sustainability Enthusiast

Everything & everyone powered by sustainable energy. 🌍

It takes a few seconds to check if a post is spam or not. Half the ones that get through aren’t even written in English so you can’t blame it on that.

if Eon aren’t interested in running a forum properly then shut it down. Eons approach to everything seems to be half arsed and do the bare minimum they can get away with. If you’d bought decent forum software you can even have used one that used AI to auto moderate posts. Hell it doesn’t even need to be that complicated, if it’s a persons first post it gets checked, if they’ve made several it doesn’t need modding.