Community power.

Hello friends! This is a space for you to share your knowledge and get advice from each other. You'll find inspiration and support, you might even make a new friend or two along the way.

members
    users online
    total posts
  1. Welcome & News

Come and meet the Community team as well as other members! Keep an eye on this board for the latest announcements on what's happening at E.ON Next!
  2. Sustainable Future

Come and share changes we can make, options we have and green solutions and together we can build a picture of what a sustainable, no carbon future looks like.
  3. Help & Support

Have a problem? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you.
  • New unit prices?
    I think that depends on your usage. Assuming you have a gas boiler and didn't use much over the summer, then having a lower rate over the winter... see more
  • Joint account
    @martinowenuk Normally you both need to phone customer services to arrange this as the second name on the account is accepting joint liability... see more
  • No starting information
    There are plenty of ways to contact Eon, telephone, e.mail, what's app. Just be patient in getting through see more
    Julieob Patience is a virtue. There are many people with more pressing problems bombarding customer services with issues. It will be resolved... see more
  • Joint account
    Havertonian BethS - Did you work out how to do this? I need to add my wide as a joint account holder too but have spent a long time going round in... see more
    I started an account with EON in August for a new build house, I set up the direct debit, suggesting an amount to pay but it's still sitting there at... see more
  • Renewal prices have doubled in a month
    My renewal is due in 2 weeks. I received the renewal email about a month ago, checked the renewal prices and decided to come back later as I didn't... see more
  • IHD only shows Electricity costs
    I think the gas meter needs a bit of a nudge. Let me start by recommending the easiest of easy fixes. Try asking customer service to update the read... see more
  • FIT meter reading problem
    Has anyone else had problems submitting their quarterly Feed in Tariff meter readings? The last three times I have tried using the link after logging... see more
  • different amounts
    meldrewreborn thanks for reply though am still confused see more
  • Exorbitant Bill in Oct 2020
    Akhil ​​​​​​​See this post for methods. https://community.eonnext.com/threads/3249-How-to-Contact-us see more
    Akhil Please check your figures - do you really mean 2020? ​​​​​​​The forum is volunteer led and if this matter relates to events 2 years ago... see more
  • different amounts
    DX100 £102.26 might be for just one month (169.26 less £67 government discount) and the £152.01 afterwards. Prices from October onwards are 25%... see more
    I had a bill for the period from Oct-Dec, 2020 was exorbitantly high ( £400+ ). This cannot be explained by my usual usage. I could see some... see more
  • New DD Confusion
    FPX i tried ringing last week and was on hold an hour. Tried again and gave up after half an hour as im at work. And ive tried all other means of... see more
  • Refund Troubles
    DanTheMan FPX has managed to get through on the phone so if you get in a queue and can wait half an hour or so then hopefully you’ll get lucky.... see more
  • New DD Confusion
    Nice to hear of someone getting through on the phone. see more
    theunknowntech Cheers for this. Results as follows: Electricity - Smart mode ​​​​​​​Gas - Smart mode see more
  • different amounts
    can anyone please tell me how much my next bill will be this is on my account You're currently paying£169.26 Each month on the 1st From... see more
  • New DD Confusion
    Denni you can ring on 0808 501 5200 - but be prepared to wait about half an hour to speak to someone, plus they're only open 9am-5pm mon-fri, which... see more
  • Refund Troubles
    Hi there, I moved out of the property that eonnext was supplying a few months ago, and have not renewed any contract. There is still some money on... see more
  • October 2022 Direct Debit
    Absolutely get that. The cost of my usage has basically double from last year ( £20 - £25 for months, this year £40 - £45 for same period ). I was... see more
  • New DD Confusion
    FPX it would help if i could actually speak to someone everytime i ring..or email...or tweet....or facebook....or whatsapp haha see more
  • New DD Confusion
    From what I gather it'll the one quoted for the 6/10 - the £114. Seems if you do ring them they cause more confusion - and some of the staff don't... see more
  • Shocking Customer Service
    Davewm1 ​​​​​​​Or you could try us - we don't bite and can advise in ways that often makes a visit to customers services unnecessary. see more
    VickyS Whether you DD is high, low or in between, in the end you only pay for the energy you use. If you pay too little for a period, then the... see more
  • meter off wall
    There may be help, but will it come with some £ signs attached? Only Sarahpower has seen the damage so we're all a bit in the dark as to the exact... see more
  • New DD Confusion
    Just rang up again and he's had to somehow redo the DD on the system at the higher price of £43.27 instead of the original £42.26 - and that is now... see more
    That sounds normal, so Comms are clearly good. Try running your meters through https://smartmetercheck.citizensadvice.org.uk/ and tell me what you... see more
    meldrewreborn Good point… and one that escaped me. Every day’s a school day. see more
No Recent Activity